Port of Echuca Discovery Centre ticket holders are invited to join the guided tour departing daily at 11.30am.
Your admission ticket includes access to:
1. Discovery Centre
2. Shipwrights and PS Success
- Port of Echuca’s Shipwrighting history and the PS Success restoration project.
3. Steam Traction Engines and Evens Sawmill
- Original working steam pumps and engines
5. Earnshaw Walkway
6. Echuca Wharf
Venture down under the wharf to view 100 year old redgum timbers
- Go onboard one of the historic paddlesteamers moored at Echuca Wharf
8. Cargo Shed Museum
- Audio Visual displays including the Echuca Story
- Authentic Paddlesteamer Models
- PS Philadelphia Wheelhouse
- Echuca’s International Wool Trade in the 1800’s
- Events that shaped Echuca
- Interactive Exhibits
- The Port of Echuca’s river journey
- Interactive Port of Echuca models
9. Guard’s Van & Breakdown Van
- Audio history of the Echuca Wharf links with rail
- Railway relics
10. Wet Dock
- View paddlesteamer restoration from Echuca Wharf
11. Payne Walkway
12. Overhead Footbridge
- Authentic Reconstruction of the original footbridge of 1890, using original plans
- Visit the illegal underground Bar and escape tunnel used in 1897 to avoid police
Bridge Hotel (upstairs)
- Discover facilities offered to travellers in 1859 upstairs at the Bridge Hotel.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Travel Rewards membership card or letter must be presented to receive offer.