THE ONLY PARK CHAIN WITH PARKS & MEMBERS IN AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND!
Get more exposure with Family Parks, than you could alone.
We’re a membership based chain of Holiday Parks.
How can your park benefit from a partnership with Family Parks?
- Increased exposure & support for your park
- Additional bookings through the Family Parks website
- Extensive marketing & advertising exposure provided by FP & our media partners to promote your park (including national TV exposure & promotions)
- Get new guests from our loyal Travel Rewards membership base of 30,000+ travellers
- Promote your park and deals directly in to the inboxes of over 100,000 caravanners and campers via our regular e-marketing campaigns & databases
- Get access to discounted supplies & products with corporate rates on promotional and marketing supplies via our corporate store & preferred partners
- Be promoted through our annual directory (100,000 distributed annually)
- Get a free listing with the Holiday Parks Downunder website (worth $1200!)
- Our unique Travel Rewards membership program offers your guests greater perks and reasons to stay longer, increasing guest spend and loyalty
- Plus join a network of like minded park owners for support & referrals!
What Makes Us Different?
We don’t ask you to confirm to strict brand guidelines like other chains or franchises.
We endorse and encourage your individual park identity, and make it our mission to promote you parks features and unique draw cards!
We’re not a franchise.
We’re a membership.
You’re free to run your park as you like.
Additional Income Stream
Sell Travel Rewards memberships to pay for your membership and earn an extra stream of income
We understand you.
Run by parks, for parks.
Over 75% Pet Friendly!
We don’t discriminate and welcome one of the largest growing traveller demographics.
Get in Touch
We’d love to welcome you to our network of unique parks and send our friendly, loyal traveling members your way.
For more information about joining Family Parks,
contact our Chief Executive Officer,
or call us:
07 3252 2644 (Australia)
0800 123 769 (New Zealand)