The most fun you can have on four wheels!
Jump on a quad bike and explore the purpose-built track through meadows, streams and bush on our 15,000 acre Woodbank Station property.
Get ready for the adrenaline-pumping thrill of a real quad bike adventure, with river crossings, hill climbs, humps and bumps, all set in the magnificent scenery of the Hanmer Basin. Ride the Honda Sport Quad Bike through our working farm, complete with sheep and cattle!
- Transport to the track in our free shuttle
- Full protective clothing (to keep the mud off!) and helmet
- Full safety briefing
- Expert guidance and riding instruction on the learner’s track
- An adrenalin-pumping trip round our 25km purpose-built quad bike course
- Photography (CD of images of your Quad Bike Adventure valued at $29.95). Includes video valued at $29.95
- 2 hours of solid fun!
Purpose bult two-seater bikes are available for passengers.
Departure times: 10am, 1.30 pm, 4 pm (subject to change) or on request.
2 1/2 hour trip $149.00
Cancellation Policy: In the event of a cancellation there will be no charge unless it falls within a 24 hour time frame when a fee of 50% would be charged or within 3 hours where the FULL price would stand apart from extenuating circumstances. Based on 2 or more people.
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hanmeradventure/
or You Tube http://youtube.com/watch?v=LbMnyvuAQQc
Terms and conditions:
You must present your Travel Rewards card to qualify for discount.