PARTNER WITH AUSTRALASIA’S FRIENDLIEST HOLIDAY PARK GROUP IN 2020 & ACCELERATE YOUR POST-COVID-19 RECOVERY!
We are Family Parks, a holiday park marketing group that was formed in 1990 (that’s right, we’re 30 this year!). From humble beginnings the organisation has grown to become Australasia’s leading holiday park chain, with holiday park sites within New Zealand and Australia and over 30,000 Travel Rewards members. Family Parks also has an extended family in the UK as we are affiliated with the Caravan Club.
WHEN NZ LOCKED DOWN, WE LOCKED IN
That’s right! While New Zealand was in lockdown, we locked in our domestic tourism marketing strategy and hit level 2 running with our four week ‘Thank you to NZ’s essential workers campaign’. With over 500 new Family Parks members, brand reach on social media of over 150,000 unique account views and an increase of NZ web traffic to our website of close to 1000%, we’d say there is no better time to ‘join our family’ of independent holiday parks.
Moving forward, we are shifting up gear and ramping up our digital marketing efforts to help holiday parks like yours to attract New Zealand’s domestic travellers in the short term, while continuing our work in marketing our parks to the Australian travel market who are dreaming of visiting New Zealand when the trans-Tasman bubble opens.
We know you’re asking ‘Why should we join Family Parks, what’s in it for us?’, so we’ve put together the TOP FOUR things that we’re doing NOW for our parks to help them grow their domestic market share, that you can be in on too:
- Monthly organic posts about YOUR park, driving traffic to YOUR park’s landing page on our website – the more you share with us or the more you post on your own social channels, the more we can share with our followers!
- Bi-monthly PAID post about YOUR park, driving traffic to YOUR park’s landing page on our website – we work with you to create the content and target the audience + you can add a little more to the budget if you’d like to run your paid advertising for longer or target a wider audience
- Grow your local network – we give you the tools to build your own rewarders network, and then help you promote your regions and offers via our digital channels
- Get a digital marketing strategy for YOUR park – work with our New Zealand based digital marketing experts and develop a bespoke digital marketing strategy for your park and recover from the COVID-19 pandemic faster that your competitors. Your final strategy will include practical advice and tips and tools to implement the strategy recommendations to make the most from your Family Parks membership, grow your audience and your sales, based on your past results, your goals and your new target audience.
This is just the start, you can read more about our membership benefits, marketing tool kit and ongoing support here!
Family Parks fees are the most affordable in New Zealand and best of all are tax deductible. Family Parks also offers various payment plans to suit.
One-off fee to cover your initial launch.
- New Member Parks – $500 + GST
Ongoing Membership Fee:
- 1st Year – $200 + GST per month
- 2nd Year – $300 + GST per month*
(min. 24 month term)
*Please note: membership fee does not include full representation at trade shows or the annual Family Parks ConferenceVIEW MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
ADD ON available until 31 March 2021:
It’s time to create a digital marketing strategy for your park
Development of a robust digital marketing strategy is more important than ever. Your strategy will be created by Family Parks NZ based digital marketing specialists, Kate & Maud, to target the domestic tourism market during the COVID-19 recovery phase, and will also include recommendations on preparing to target trans-Tasman visitors when the border opens.
The strategy creation process begins with a consultation to discuss YOUR business strategy and goals before beginning a comprehensive review of your social insights and Google Analytics results, along with current and future market trends.
Your final strategy will be presented to you and includes practical advice and tips and tools to implement the strategy recommendations to grow your audience and your bookings, based on your past results, your goals and your new target audience.
Digital Marketing Strategy development – $600 + GST
(usually $2,400 + GST)
FIND OUT MORE
- Greater marketing reach
- Association with a recognised brand
- Group buying power & offers
- Support, referrals and advice
- Shared expertise & knowledge from experienced professionals
- Training and education provided
- Great networking opportunities
- REDUCE your 3rd party website commissions with direct booking strategies
WHY FAMILY PARKS? WE UNDERSTAND YOU
We were started by parks, for parks, and continue to run this way; with park support as our number one priority.
IT’S NOT A FRANCHISE
We embrace individuality. We encourage and work with each park to maintain and promote their individuality and their unique features while promoting the Family Parks brand. We don’t expect our parks to fit a certain ‘mould’.
WE UNDERSTAND RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Family Parks are the most value for money and are the most affordable New Zealand holiday park marketing group.
REWARDS PROGRAM WITH LOYAL GUESTS
Family Parks has an engaged rewards membership and subscriber list of 120,000+ travellers who love us & will love you!
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF GETTING TOGETHER
Our parks value the networking benefits of Family Parks as much as the financial benefits!
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS FOR OUR GUESTS
Family Parks has many unique selling points for our guests, here are just a few:
- Over 75% of our parks are pet-friendly
- We’re the only chain with parks in New Zealand AND Australia
- A Travel Rewards programme designed specifically by our Parks to show our guests our favourite activities and entertainment options close to our parks
Are you in? Let’s chat!
Kate Blundell – New Zealand Representative
021 0292 7171
Karl Heyman – Chief Executive Officer
+61 434 744 663