PARTNER WITH AUSTRALASIA’S FRIENDLIEST HOLIDAY PARK GROUP IN 2020 & ACCELERATE YOUR POST-COVID-19 RECOVERY!
Hello… we are Family Parks, a holiday park marketing group that was formed in 1990 (that’s right, we’re 30 this year!). From humble beginnings the organisation has grown to become Australasia’s leading holiday park chain, with holiday park sites within New Zealand and Australia and over 30,000 Travel Rewards members. Family Parks also has an extended family in the UK as we are affiliated with the Caravan Club.
WHEN OZ LOCKED DOWN, WE LOCKED IN!
That’s right! While Australia was in lockdown, we locked in our domestic tourism marketing strategy with our four week ‘Thank you to Australia’s essential workers campaign’. With over 3000 new Family Parks members, brand reach on social media of over 150,000 unique account views and an increase of Australia’s web traffic to our website of close to 1000%, we’d say there is no better time to ‘join our family’ of independent holiday parks.
Moving forward, we are shifting up gear and ramping up our digital marketing efforts to help holiday parks like yours to attract Australia’s domestic travellers in the short term, while continuing our work in marketing our parks to the New Zealand travel market who are dreaming of visiting Australia when the trans-Tasman bubble opens.
We know you’re asking ‘Why should we join Family Parks, what’s in it for us?’, so we’ve put together the TOP FOUR things that we’re doing NOW for our parks to help them grow their domestic market share, that you can be in on too:
- Monthly organic posts about YOUR park, driving traffic to YOUR park’s landing page on our website – the more you share with us or the more you post on your own social channels, the more we can share with our followers!
- Bi-monthly PAID post about YOUR park, driving traffic to YOUR park’s landing page on our website – we work with you to create the content and target the audience + you can add a little more to the budget if you’d like to run your paid advertising for longer or target a wider audience
- Grow your local network – we give you the tools to build your own rewarders network, and then help you promote your regions and offers via our digital channels
- Get a digital marketing strategy for YOUR park – work with our digital marketing experts and develop a bespoke digital marketing strategy for your park and recover from the COVID-19 pandemic faster that your competitors. Your final strategy will include practical advice and tips and tools to implement the strategy recommendations to make the most from your Family Parks membership, grow your audience and your sales, based on your past results, your goals and your new target audience.
Family Parks fees* are the most affordable in Australia and, best of all, are tax deductible. Family Parks also offers various payment plans to suit.
Special Offer – Three Year Membership Plan
(valid to the end of June 2021)
- Joining Fee: $2,500 (plus GST)
- 1st Year Fee: $0
- 2nd Year Fee: $2,500 (plus GST)
- 3rd Year Fee: $5,000 (plus GST)
- Exit Fee After 1st Year: $2,500 (plus GST)
*Please note: membership fee does not include the annual Family Parks ConferenceVIEW MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
FIND OUT MORE
WHY JOIN A HOLIDAY PARK MARKETING GROUP?
- Greater marketing reach
- Association with a recognised brand
- Group buying power & offers
- Support, referrals and advice
- Shared expertise & knowledge from experienced professionals
- Training and education provided
- Great networking opportunities
- REDUCE your 3rd party website commissions with direct booking strategies
WHY FAMILY PARKS? WE UNDERSTAND YOU
We were started by parks, for parks, and continue to run this way; with park support as our number one priority.
IT’S NOT A FRANCHISE
We embrace individuality. We encourage and work with each park to maintain and promote their individuality and their unique features while promoting the Family Parks brand. We don’t expect our parks to fit a certain ‘mould’.
WE UNDERSTAND RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Family Parks are the most value for money and are the most affordable Australian holiday park marketing group.
REWARDS PROGRAM WITH LOYAL GUESTS
Family Parks has an engaged rewards membership and subscriber list of 120,000+ travellers who love us & will love you!
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF GETTING TOGETHER
Our parks value the networking benefits of Family Parks as much as the financial benefits!
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS FOR OUR GUESTS
Family Parks has many unique selling points for our guests, here are just a few:
- Over 75% of our parks are pet-friendly
- We’re the only chain with parks in Australia AND New Zealand
- A Travel Rewards programme designed specifically by our Parks to show our guests our favourite activities and entertainment options close to our parks
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
ADVERTISING AND MARKETING
Family Parks provides its parks with a range of benefits across the areas of marketing and business development. All member parks benefit from the following advertising exposure being included with their membership:
FAMILY PARKS MARKETING TOOLKIT
Family Parks Holiday Guide – distributed through;
- Family Parks Travel Rewards memberships in Australia
- Member Parks in Australia
- Caravan & Camping Shows throughout Australia & New Zealand
- Motorhome companies and other industry relevant businesses
- CIAA promo pack given to all new Caravan / RV dealerships
Family Parks Websites & Newsletter
- The Family Parks website attracts over 25,000 unique visitors per month
- Each park has a dedicated page and URL on the Family Parks website
- Direct online bookings to your park via our booking system, saving you money on 3rd party commissions
- Benefits of ‘member only’ park portal/website – discuss topics with other parks, share ideas, benefit from discounted services and products & access a range of corporate resources
- Use and access to the Family Parks corporate branded online store for materials and collateral for parks at great rates
- The dedicated Family Parks Travel Rewards website (www.fprewards.com) allowing parks to set up a local rewards partners programme to encourage guests to stay longer in the area
- Monthly e-newsletter sent to over 120,000 subscribers including travel tips, park offers and a destination features
Family Parks Social Media Pages
- Brand promotion, park news and giveaways (provided by parks and Travel Rewards partners)
- Regional and park event “what’s on” listings to encourage visitors to your destination
In 2020 and beyond, Family Parks advertising will be seen over 17 million times in Australia and 14 million times in New Zealand annually. Family Parks is promoted across a myriad of publications, online areas, and other mediums to target domestic & international travellers, these include:
- Social media brand promotion, park news and giveaways (provided by parks and Travel Rewards partners)
- What’s Up Down under – TV series, magazine and website
- Major brand promotions with Australia Zoo, Jayco, and Apollo
- Branded ad shells for print and web guides (specific to individual Park ad bookings)
- Poster, brochure and signage templates for Park specific advertising
- Family Parks Logo road signage at all member parks
- Opportunity to exhibit as part of the Family Parks stand at consumer shows throughout Australia and New Zealand
- Family Parks is a member of the Caravanning Industry Association of Australia (CIAA) and Holiday Parks Association of New Zealand (HAPNZ) and work closely with HAPNZ and CIAA to support individual Park memberships and the associations
TIPS & SPECIALISED ADVICE
- Tailored advice on ways to improve your parks marketing and brand awareness from specialist marketing and industry professionals
- Access to the Family Parks style guide to help make the most impact from your Family Parks membership
- Family Parks knows how important it is for parks to control costs and to this end we have negotiated special deals for park members on a range of commonly used goods and services
TRAINING AND EDUCATION
- Family Parks operations manual and brand manual is provided for information for new park managers, owners or experienced park managers
- Family Parks Travel Rewards Memberships sales training is available to all new and existing Parks to help train staff on selling memberships and referring on to neighbour Parks
- Family Parks Annual Conference – where members can come together and exchange ideas and thoughts and hear the latest industry trends and issues from leading industry representatives
- Family Parks is committed to the ongoing improvement and growth of its parks and brand. As a result our group is always developing new campaigns and initiatives to further promote
our parks and services
- Ongoing development of online and social media based content and competitions to grow consumer engagement
- Shared strategies to help you speak to consumers directly through targeted database management resulting in more direct bookings and park to park referrals while reducing third part website booking commissions
WHY WAIT? JOIN NOW!
To join our family in Australia, holiday parks must meet the following standards:
- Meet a minimum 3½ star rating or equivalent (or be recommended by another Family Park)
- Support the member obligations including branding (Family Parks sign) and service
- Accept 10% discount for Family Parks Travel Rewards Membership cards (based on the max. discount of $20 for sites and $40 for cabins) – remember this is cheaper than paying a 3rd party site commission of a total booking!
- Promote Travel Rewards Memberships in your park using materials provided by Family Parks
New member parks receive:
- Family Parks logo signs (1500mm x 900mm)
- Promotional feature about your destination and park in e-newsletter to members
- Website listing and inclusion on Family Parks site
- Access to our online booking system including integration with your PMS system
- Half page listing in the next print rum of the Family Parks Holiday Guide
- Guidance on creating your own Travel Rewards Program
- Operations guide & admin assistance
- Travel Rewards Memberhsip
- Access to marketing collateral and print files for your park
- Promotional resources including templates & files
- Plus, support & assistance from experienced professionals with any issues unique to supporting your park
Are you in? Let’s chat!
Karl Heyman – Chief Executive Officer
0434 744 663