The Cemetery is dated 1873 to 1893 – and contained up to 50 burial sites before being relocated to the ‘new’ Stansbury Cemetery. The two graves left in the original historic location are market by a large stone grave and a pointed stone obelisk.
The stone large grave marks the final resting place for Marie Elizabeth Louise Altmann (nee Seelaender), wife of Johann Wilhelm Altmann, who died 16th October 1874.
The tall pointed memorial is in memory of Helen Page, who died 5th August 1876.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.