The Regional Tourism and Arts Centre is a must for any visitor wishing to engage in a unique cultural experience, discover information on the secrets of the Port Pirie region and the Southern Flinders Ranges.
The nationally accredited Visitor Information Centre is the outcome of a Port Pirie Regional Council initiative that involved the redevelopment of the former Port Pirie Railway Station.
The Centre combines outstanding attractions with specialised and personal service to visitors. These include:
– Visitor information
– Shakka the Great White Shark Exhibition
– Virtual Reality Shark Cage Dive Experience
– Free Wifi
– Port Pirie Regional Art Gallery
– Local produce and gift lines
– Pirie Rail Express Miniature Railway
– Pirie Model Railway
– Women’s Keepsake Garden
– 1.6 kilometre landscape Heritage Walk
– Coach, caravan and car parking
– Stateliner Bus Terminal
– Kangaroo Island Ferry Bookings available.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.