Thank you to everyone who has contacted us to register their interest in the 2017 Family Parks Conference and ask about the optional cruise component. This year’s conference will be hosted by Howard and Jenny Murton at the beautiful Belair National Park Holiday Park, with conference sessions taking place next door at Belair Park Country Club from Tuesday the 5th to Thursday the 7th of September.
The 2 night River Discovery Cruise leaves on Friday the 8th and returns on Sunday the 10th. Family Parks has secured a discount price for the cruise of $700 AUD per person based on a twin share cabin. Take advantage of this special offer and let’s all cruise together up the Murray.
National Park & Country Club
The Belair National Park has excellent recreation and social facilities, and an outstanding presentation of the state’s native fauna. Highlights include:
- Exploring historic sites including Old Government House the historic preserved 1890s railway station
- Bushwalking on the marked trails and visiting park features including the Upper Waterfall, Amphitheatre Rock and Playford Lake
- Enjoying the magnificent views of the park and surrounding hills as you walk along Jubilee Drive
- Playing tennis on one of the 39 courts among the gum trees
- Letting the kids loose in the adventure playground (equipment includes tunnels and a wooden fort)
- A game of golf on the country club’s course (we have been offered a special discount – 18 holes for $15 and cart hire for $35)
There are a number of restaurants located near the Country Club and park. Click here for a list
AGM & Board Nominations
Our next Annual General Meeting will be held on the conference on the 6th of September. Click here for the official notice and agenda. As always, the AGM will include a vote for board members. If you would like to nominate yourself, please click here for your nomination form. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Head Office, Karl, or the Board.
Registration (NZ )