The Family Parks Story
For more than 21 years, Family Parks has represented independent caravan parks and camping grounds promoting fantastic holiday destinations for holiday lovers young and old. From the moment you pass through our gates, you become part of our family, our tribe. With so many great caravan and camping parks in throughout Australia and New Zealand, Family Parks is more than just a holiday, it's a unique holiday experience.
Now, Family Parks is excited to offer you more benefits than ever before. Launching a fresh new creative in 2009, Family Parks is the face of fun, friendliness and great family holidays. With the introduction of our Tribal Rewards Program, our VIP members are now entitled to even greater savings and rewards - all for simply taking a holiday. There's never been a better time to choose Family Parks.
Family Parks have a minimum of three star rating from AAAT or Qualmark. Our Parks are required to be neat and well presented with clean serviceable amenities. A range of accommodation must be provided including unpowered and powered sites as well as on-site caravans or cabins, especially en-suite units. All Family Parks are inspected by independent consultants. Parks can allow pets at the discretion of the individual Park Owners/Operators.
- Over 160 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand
- You are not just our customers, you are our guests
- You can be assured of a consistent standard of quality service and facilities
- Join Tribal Rewards and save 10% on your accommodation cost(Up to a maximum of $20 on sites and $40 on cabins per stay)
- Join Tribal Rewards and save on Entertainment, Theme Parks, Restaurants, Shopping and more at over 6000 merchants
- Save with MHIA - Insurance for caravans and motor homes
- Access book ahead services, online travel planners and more
- Get free monthly newsletters, offers and updates
- Use your frequent camper card to enter the draw to win a $3000 holiday every 6 months